5th anniversary jubilee issue features future - how the way we work and learn is changing - and goes back 200 years to the roots of Metropolia.
English summary is on the pages 36-37.
On this issue you can read about:
- Article on changes in learning environments and habits, and how the way we work is changing
- Unique ambulance
- Electric bus ride on the future
- On the track of counterfeit money
- Timeline of Metropolia
- History of nursing and technology studies
- Feature story about lecturer Vesa Linja-aho
- Johanna Korhonen as a columnist
- Jukka Gustafsson, Dennis Fagerström etc. in gallup
Focus is Metropolia´s Magazine for cooperation partners, customers and interest groups. It is published twice a year as printed and as a Digipaper.
Read Partner Magazine Focus as Digipaper
Focus is on Facebook!
Please send your feedback and story initiatives to:
Editor Mirja Aarnio, mirjaliina.aarnio ( )metropolia.fi
Editor-in-chief Anna-Maija Vesa, email@example.com
Testing phase for Metropolia’s new campus profiles begins – let your voice be heard!
We have now reached the testing phase of Metropolia and Miltton’s co-creation project where special charasteristics of each campus are defined together with stude...
Students Helped Fulbright Foundation to Organise and Host Cybersecurity Conference
3UAS-Professional Summer School has started and first it's time for Cambridge Venture Camp!
Changing the world through encounters – fundraising campaign launched
A fresh future is taking shape
As more than 50% of us live in urban areas—a number that will increase up to as ...
The last EMECC students celebrated their graduation in Oviedo, Spain