5th anniversary jubilee issue features future - how the way we work and learn is changing - and goes back 200 years to the roots of Metropolia.
English summary is on the pages 36-37.
On this issue you can read about:
- Article on changes in learning environments and habits, and how the way we work is changing
- Unique ambulance
- Electric bus ride on the future
- On the track of counterfeit money
- Timeline of Metropolia
- History of nursing and technology studies
- Feature story about lecturer Vesa Linja-aho
- Johanna Korhonen as a columnist
- Jukka Gustafsson, Dennis Fagerström etc. in gallup
Focus is Metropolia´s Magazine for cooperation partners, customers and interest groups. It is published twice a year as printed and as a Digipaper.
Read Partner Magazine Focus as Digipaper
Focus is on Facebook!
Please send your feedback and story initiatives to:
Editor Mirja Aarnio, mirjaliina.aarnio ( )metropolia.fi
Editor-in-chief Anna-Maija Vesa, firstname.lastname@example.org
A fresh future is taking shape
As more than 50% of us live in urban areas—a number that will increase up t...
The last EMECC students celebrated their graduation in Oviedo, Spain
Circular Economy for Sustainable Growth
The joint application for the degree programmes in English ended - thank you to all our applicants
Student and Teacher teamed up for transport benchmarking survey
Tell us what makes a campus stand out!
Metropolia is concentrating its operations to four campu...