Metropolia's partner magazine Focus 1/2014 is out. The themes of this issue are:
- games and gamification
- open data and
- major changes in Metropolia.
Find content in English on pages 32-33:
- Biofore Concept Car to premiere in Geneva 4 March
- SunEdu exports digital learning content to Tanzania
- A different kind of ping-pong racket
- A modern-day Phileas Fogg - Energy ambassador Pentti Itkonen
- Major changes taking place in Metropolia
For further information and archive
Editor-in-Chief Anna-Maija Vesa, fistname.surname metropolia fi
Testing phase for Metropolia’s new campus profiles begins – let your voice be heard!
We have now reached the testing phase of Metropolia and Miltton’s co-creation project where special charasteristics of each campus are defined together with stude...
Students Helped Fulbright Foundation to Organise and Host Cybersecurity Conference
3UAS-Professional Summer School has started and first it's time for Cambridge Venture Camp!
Changing the world through encounters – fundraising campaign launched
A fresh future is taking shape
As more than 50% of us live in urban areas—a number that will increase up to as ...
The last EMECC students celebrated their graduation in Oviedo, Spain