Evidence-based expert services
- Expert services to support decision-making and to make recommendations.
- Support for the promotion of EBP, to facilitate the change process and to implement the EBP in health care organisations.
- Support for the evaluation of evidence-based practice
- Support for the EBP process: recognition of problems, EBP implementation (such as search for information and evaluation) and the creation of an EBP culture
- Literature search and evaluation support services: EBP in the workplace and in learning environments.