Financial statements 2020: A year of growth for Metropolia despite a challenging operating environment
Metropolia aims to become a strong innovator of competence and active builder of the future. Metropolia chose strong renewal and social impact as the focus of its operations in 2020.
Financial statements 2020
• Turnover totaled EUR 103.1 million, a growth of 4,9 per cent from the previous year.
• Operating expenses amounted to EUR 98.1 million, a growth of 0,8 per cent from the previous year.
• Personnel expenses totalled EUR 64.0 million, representing 62.1 per cent of turnover.
• Depreciation and amortisation amounted to EUR 7. 7million.
• The result for the year was a EUR 5.1 million, a growth of 3,4 million from the previous year.
• At year-end, Metropolia’s financial condition was good.
Read more on Metropolia's web site.
Riitta.Konkola [at] metropolia.fi
+358 97 424 5000