Welcome to start your degree studies at Metropolia UAS!
The results of spring 2020 joint application for the international degree programmes have been published. This autumn 459 new students are expected to begin their studies at Metropolia.
Congratulations new student on your study place!
The applicant may track the results by logging into My Studyinfo at studyinfo.fi website. Electrical letters to all candidates are sent by the Finnish National Board of Education via e-mail 5 June 2020 onwards.
Kindly remember to:
1. Confirm your study place by 17 July 2020 at 3 pm (time zone in Finland) or within 7 days of the results of the selections being made public.
2. Pay the tuition fee if applicable (for non-EU/EEA citizens only).
3. Register as present or absent.
4. Sign the Student Agreement if applicable.
5. Deliver copies of the certificates giving eligibility for the degree programme in question if applicable.
6. Apply for residence permit if needed (for non EU/EEA citizens only).
7 Check the start date of your studies.
Information relating to studies at Metropolia is available in Information for New Students website.
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
admissions [at] metropolia.fi