One of the future challenges in health and welfare is how the ageing population is doing. Technology can be used increasingly in geriatric care. Our objective is to be a forerunner in the utilisation of open robot platforms in health and welfare services.
By service robotics we mean robots that help the end users and are in social interaction with them. In addition to interaction, robots can also provide physical services.
- We increase people's safety and wellbeing by making their daily lives easier by means of service robotics.
- We combine service robotics with automation, design, business economics and the viewpoints of those who use health care and welfare services.
- We expand our network of experts to develop new technologies and service solutions to promote wellbeing.
- We seek brave partners, such as service providers, health technology companies, investors and researchers to join us in the creation of service robotics that benefits users.
- We find, together with the users and through trials, robotics applications in areas such as care and rehabilitation.