The aim of this Project is to enhance the practice-oriented education in rehabilitation/health sciences through lifelong-learning (LLL), in line with Bologna process and collaboration with rehabilitation/health providers, ministries and industry.
The specific objectives are:
- To establish and functionalize a student-run multidisciplinary allied health practice centre by month 24
- To develop 1 CPD and Handbook on teaching competence: teaching competence of PA HEIs teachers and clinical supervisors by implementing a top-up LLL training by month 13
- To investigate and share best practice of multidisciplinary collaboration, client-based, innovation and entrepreneurship, and evidence-informed practice by month 31
- To develop 7 CPD courses: Competence in multidisciplinary collaboration, client-based, innovation and entrepreneurship, and evidence-informed practice in months 7-18 for piloting in month 21
- To establish the triangle (Advisory industry board) in health sciences comprising of representative from industry, academia and government in Kosovo by month 24
- To establish EU and Kosovo network for collaboration and mobility of staff for developing LLL in rehabilitation/health services supporting each other in developing and implementation of the LLL and CPD courses.
- Utilization of a student-run multidisciplinary allied health practice center.
- There will be 2 study visits, 2 reflective workshops, 2 tutor’s visits and 1 virtual workshop organized.
- Approximately 450-850 people in KV will be beneficiaries (staff, students, and teachers in partner HEIs). In addition to the 26 teachers, there will be 32 students and 14 specialists involved in the development work in WP 2, 3 and 4. who, through their learning assignments, will involve regional rehabilitation professionals in their workplaces in collaborative development.
- At least 10 pilots will be carried out in 3 HEIs with a minimum of 100 participants. Each of them will involve 5-10 persons in their workplaces in their assignments.
- Learning/ study material will be available in the web.
- Regional, national and international networks will be established.
- Course syllabuses and study material will be available for all interested.
- There will be use of agreed terminology, common key concepts of multidisciplinary collaboration, client-based service, evidence-informed practice, adult learning, and social rehabilitation.
Toini Harra, Project Manager
Toini.Harra [at] metropolia.fi