Visiting Arabia Campus Arabia135
Arabia Campus is located in the block of Arabia135 in Helsinki’s area called Arabianranta with long tradition of arts. The address is Hämeentie 135 D, Helsinki.
You can reach Arabia Campus from Helsinki Central Station by car in 10 minutes, by public transportation in less than 30 minutes and by bicycle in 25 minutes. The campus can be reached from Helsinki-Vantaa airport in 20 minutes.
- Tram number 6 and 8 has its terminal point in Arabia
- Several bus lines stop near the entrance of the Arabia Campus
- To find tram, bus and bicycle connections and timetables, please use the journey planner
- There's an indoor bicycle parking area for over 200 bicycles on the north side of Arabia135 in K floor (requires key card). The ramp goes between Soiva and Arabia135 from Muotoilijankatu. You can enter the campus straight from the area.
- To Helsinki city center 10 min.
- Helsinki-Vantaa Airport 20 min.
- Ring I 8 min.
- Ring III 15 min.
- Highway 4 towards Lahti and north 5 min.
- Finnish national road 1 towards Turku 20-25 min.
- Vihdintie 20 min.
- Free car parking places are available for 2 or 4 hours on the roadsides of the nearby streets.
- Arabia Car Park, address Arabiankatu 10, Helsinki, available 24 hours
- Q-Park Arabiakeskus, address Hämeentie 135, Helsinki, is a smaller car park, the opening hours
Parking for the disabled
In front of Hämeentie 135 doorway A.
Animals are not allowed on the campus.