Wellbeing and Health Services
Welcome to the wellbeing and health services of HyMy Village. Promoting your well-being and health is at the heart of everything we do, and you get flexible solutions and services from the same place, individually and unhurriedly. You are an expert in your everyday life and, as a teaching client, you also support the development of the skills of future professionals.
For Your Benefit
At HyMy Village, our main goal is to provide quality wellbeing and health services without haste and taking into account your individual situation.
Good to know
- In HyMy-Village you are a client in a learning situation where our students practice, under the supervision of teachers, in addition to their professional skills, e.g. people-centered interaction with clients.
- The research and rehabilitation plan made for you by our students is always checked and approved by the supervising teachers.
- During your visit, in addition to the corresponding student, his or her student colleagues may be involved in observing the situation.
- If you look younger than 13 years old, we will check your age, as under the age of 13 requires parental consent to participate in the activity.
Your feedback is important to us
Our goal is to provide you expert, flexible and personalized service without haste. Your feedback is important to us for the development of our operations and services. Please, give us feedback on the e-form.
HyMy Village Patient Ombudsman
- provide information about the client's rights and status
- advises and, if necessary, assists in issuing a reminder or patient injury report
- advises on matters related to patients' law
The patient ombudsman does not provide explanations or take a position on treatment decisions or possible treatment damage.
You can submit a contact request to the patient ombudsman by e-mail to potilasasiamies.hymykyla [at] metropolia.fi (potilasasiamies[dot]hymykyla[at]metropolia[dot]fi)
Metropolia has a health insurance for patient injuries covered by the Patient Injury Act. Metropolia also has a general liability insurance for damages taking place in education. The terms and conditions of the liability insurance can be seen in HyMy Village.
What is HyMy Village?
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences' HyMy Village (Wellbeing from Myllypuro) is a multidisciplinary learning and development environment at Myllypuro campus and based on an ecosystem approach.
In HyMy Village, which serves as the collaboration platform for the Customer-oriented Wellbeing and Health Services Innovation Hub, innovations and services are created in inspiring collaboration. Students' future skills and expertise needed for the working life are made possible in an authentic learning environment.
In the learning environment, key professional practices of client work, individual service design, conceptualization of new services and innovative development are practiced. Our staff, who are health care professionals, are responsible for the services. The activities of HyMy Village are multi-professional.