Discount -20% with student and pensioner card.
Our Spring podiatry services by students will begin in January 2022.
|Visit or product||Duration||Price|
|Assessment visit for a podiatry student||45-60 minutes||30 €|
|Individual exercise program||50 €|
|Quick insoles||50 €|
|Treatment of skin and nail changes||40 €|
|Toe orthoses (incl. Follow-up visit)||50 €|
|Nail correction (incl. Follow-up visit)||50 €|
|Chemical nail or wart removal (incl. Follow-up visit)||50 €|
In the podiatry services of HyMy-Village, you will be met expertly and without haste by the podiatry students of Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, under the supervision of the supervising teacher.
- At the first visit, we will examine the health of your feet with various examinations of your lower limbs and foot.
- Based on your first visit, we will work together to create a follow-up plan to support your own goals.
- During the visit, you will also receive additional information and preventive advice regarding foot health.
Your podiatry visit may include, for example, the manufacture of individual support insoles, procedures related to skin and nail changes, guidance of therapeutic training, manual treatment, and examination of the position and alignment of the lower extremities and legs.
What does the Podiatrist do?
Podiatrist is a highly trained expert in the promotion of foot health and the comprehensive examination, treatment and rehabilitation of the lower extremities. In her/his profession, she/he makes independent clinical decisions as well as treatment and rehabilitation plans. Podiatrist is an internationally acclaimed profession.
For your benefit
At HyMy-Village, our main goal is to provide quality wellbeing and health services without haste and taking into account your individual situation.
Good to know
- In HyMy-Village you are a client in a learning situation where our students practice, under the supervision of teachers, in addition to their professional skills, e.g. people-centered interaction with clients.
- The research and rehabilitation plan made for you by our students is always checked and approved by the supervising teachers.
- During your visit, in addition to the corresponding student, his or her student colleagues may be involved in observing the situation.
- If you look younger than 13 years old, we will check your age, as under the age of 13 requires parental consent to participate in the activity.
Your feedback is important to us
Our goal is to provide you expert, flexible and personalized service without haste. Your feedback is important to us for the development of our operations and services. Please, give us feedback on the e-form: https://elomake.metropolia.fi/lomakkeet/29769/lomakkeet.html
HyMy-Village Patient Ombudsman
- provide information about the client's rights and status
- advises and, if necessary, assists in issuing a reminder or patient injury report
- advises on matters related to patients' law
The patient ombudsman does not provide explanations or take a position on treatment decisions or possible treatment damage.
You can submit a contact request to the patient ombudsman by e-mail to potilasasiamies.hymykyla [at] metropolia.fi
Metropolia has a health insurance for patient injuries covered by the Patient Injury Act. Metropolia also has a general liability insurance for damages taking place in education. The terms and conditions of the liability insurance can be seen in HyMy-Village.