Guided group activities
Our knowledgeable and multiprofessional student group is ready to guide even more diverse group activities. Our staff, who are health care professionals, are responsible for the services.
Our service offering includes e.g.
- at HUR gym and other sports facilities: equipment and body weight training that supports functional capacity and promotes health
- guided pool exercises in our therapy pool
- other group activities in various facilities
LiLi Group - Guided Gym Activities for Seniors
Our physical therapy students will lead a senior gym in the Myllypuro campus next spring with the guidance of a teacher. One exercise session includes a jointly guided warm-up and final stretching, as well as individually guided muscle conditioning and balance exercises. All exercises can be performed sitting or standing.
There are a total of 6 training times and they are:
Wednesday 31.1 at 10:00–11:30
Wednesday 7.2 at 10:00–11:30
Wednesday 14.2 at 10.00–11.30
Wednesday 28.2 at 10.00–11.30
Wednesday 6.3 at 10:00–11:30
Wednesday 13.3 at 10:00–11:30
There will be no training on 21.2 due to winter vacation.
The meeting is at 10:00 a.m. in the hall of HyMy village and practice starts at 10:15 a.m. in the gym. You will need indoor sports clothes and shoes and a drinking bottle.
The one-time fee is 6e/person.
Our Spring group is now full, thank you for your interest.
If you have any questions related to the group please contact us by emailing nina.talvitie [at] metropolia.fi (nina[dot]talvitie[at]metropolia[dot]fi) or by calling 050-5742748. I am also happy to answer questions about the group.
For your benefit
At HyMy Village, our main goal is to provide quality wellbeing and health services without haste and taking into account your individual situation.
Good to know
- In HyMy-Village you are a client in a learning situation where our students practice, under the supervision of teachers, in addition to their professional skills, e.g. people-centered interaction with clients.
- The research and rehabilitation plan made for you by our students is always checked and approved by the supervising teachers.
- During your visit, in addition to the corresponding student, his or her student colleagues may be involved in observing the situation.
- If you look younger than 13 years old, we will check your age, as under the age of 13 requires parental consent to participate in the activity.
Your feedback is important to us
Our goal is to provide you expert, flexible and personalized service without haste. Your feedback is important to us for the development of our operations and services. Please, give us feedback on the e-form.
HyMy-Village Patient Ombudsman
- provide information about the client's rights and status
- advises and, if necessary, assists in issuing a reminder or patient injury report
- advises on matters related to patients' law
The patient ombudsman does not provide explanations or take a position on treatment decisions or possible treatment damage.
You can submit a contact request to the patient ombudsman by e-mail to potilasasiamies.hymykyla [at] metropolia.fi (potilasasiamies[dot]hymykyla[at]metropolia[dot]fi)
Metropolia has a health insurance for patient injuries covered by the Patient Injury Act. Metropolia also has a general liability insurance for damages taking place in education. The terms and conditions of the liability insurance can be seen in HyMy Village.