Financial statements 2021: Operationally and financially successful year
2021 was a good year for Metropolia both operationally and financially.
Financial statements 2021
- Turnover totaled EUR 110.7 million, a growth of 7,3 per cent from the previous year.
- Operating expenses amounted to EUR 103.8 million, a growth of 5,8 per cent from the previous year.
- Personnel expenses totalled EUR 68.8 million, representing 62.2 per cent of turnover.
- Depreciation and amortisation amounted to EUR 8.2 million.
- The result for the year was a EUR 7.2 million, a growth of 2.1 million from the previous year. The financial year result includes an overpayment by the Ministry of Education and Culture (EUR 2.4 million), and the adjusted result for the financial year was EUR 4.8 million.
At year-end, Metropolia’s financial condition was good.
Read more on Metropolia's web site: https://www.metropolia.fi/en/about-us/annual-reports/2021/financial-statements