If you are a Metropolia graduate and need copies of your study documents, you can request them for a fee from Metropolia document archives.
Requests for copies of documents and information services concerning study documents as of 1 January 2016:
|Material stored at Metropolia|
|Metropolia University of Applied Sciences||1 August 2008 →|
|Helsinki Polytechnic (permanent polytechnic)||1 August 2000 – 31 July 2008|
|Temporary Helsinki Polytechnic, Faculty of Technology: degree diplomas, assessment and study cards||1998 – 2000|
|Temporary Helsinki Polytechnic, Faculty of Culture: degree diplomas and further education diplomas||1997 – 2000|
|Helsinki Institution of Higher Vocational and Vocational School Education, Faculty of Technology: degree diplomas, assessment and study cards: Faculties of Technology and Culture||1999 - 2000|
|Helsinki Institution of Higher Vocational and Vocational School Education Faculty of Culture: degree diplomas||1999 – 2000|
|Helsinki Institute of Technology, some copies of degree diplomas, assessment and study cards||1989 – 1998|
|Helsinki Institute art and media, degree diplomas||1997 – 1998|
|EVTEK (note! only degree diplomas of students who studied in Vantaa)||1992 – 31 July 2008|
|EVtol (note! only degree diplomas of students who studied in Vantaa)||1985 – 1991|
Requesting and paying for copies of documents
Copies of documents are subject to a fee.
- Copy of a degree certificate, including a transcript of records and a diploma supplement, 40 euros and digital certificate 15 euros
- A certificate of specialisation studies and other course, 15 euros
- Study Certificate 15 euros
- A transcript of records for a graduate or a student who has resigned and other documents, 15 euros and digital transcripts 15 euros
- Course descriptions (Syllabus) 1-10 pages 15 euros
- Course descriptions (Syllabus) over 10 pages 30 euros
- Other documents:
- e.g. clinical practice evaluation 15 euros
- Hourly biling:
- Statement of grades, starting 30 minutes 10 euros
- Documention research (Idemanding extensive research), starting hours 50 euros
- Theseus 50 euros.
Bank Name: Osuuspankki
SWIFT/BIC code: OKOYIHH
Payment must be made before the copies can be delivered. A copy of the payment receipt should be sent by e-mail to arkisto [at] metropolia.fi.
Please note the following
Due to the prevailing corona virus situation, we can only send document copies by post or by securing e-mail. Only urgent documents can be provided.
- The copies of the documents will be delivered within 2 weeks.
- The documents requested will be posted after we have received payment. A copy of the payment receipt should be sent by e-mail to arkisto [at] metropolia.fi.
The requested documents will be sent by e-mail.
- Due to the prevailing corona virus situation, you cannot pick up documents from our office.
- [If you wish to pick up a document from our office, please request this in advance by sending an e-mail to arkisto [at] metropolia.fi or by submitting the information service request form (see above). When picking up documents, you must present a personal identity document or a letter of proxy authorising you to pick them up on the behalf of someone else. The copies of the documents must be paid for in cash.]
- When requesting copies of documents issued before 1 August 2000, you should check with the archivist where the originals are located. See above for the material stored at Metropolia and the link below: Copies of documents obtained elsewhere.
- The requested documents will not be translated into other languages.
- Document copies can be certified as original by taking them and the original documents to the notary public at the Local Register Office.
- Assessments of practical/clinical training should be requested from: Secretary of Health Care and Social Services, tel. +358 40 354 3518, or the archivist, tel. +358 40 334 5130.
- A transcript of records can be obtained free of charge if you are a student at Metropolia.
Archive Opening hours
You can send email:
arkisto [at] metropolia.fi every day
tel +358 40 334 5130
|Copies of documents obtained elsewhere|
|Helsinki College of Nursing||The National Archives and, as of 1 August 1995, Helsinki City Archives|
|Midwifery College of Helsinki||The National Archives and, as of 1 August 1995, Helsinki City Archives|
|Helsinki IV Health Care Professionals||The National Archives and, as of 1 August 1995, Helsinki City Archives|
|Helsinki City College of Social and Health Care||Helsinki Vocational College and Helsinki City Archives|
|Helsinki Institute of Technology||The National Archives and, as of 1 August 1995, Helsinki City Archives|
|Helsinki Institute Art and Media||Helsinki Vocational College and Helsinki City Archives|
|Helsinki Institution of Higher Vocational and Vocational School Education||Helsinki City Archives|
|Temporary Helsinki Polytechnic||Helsinki City Archives|
|EVTEK, Leppävaara||Espoo City Archives since 1997|