Requesting and paying for copies of documents
Copies of documents are subject to a fee.
- Copy of a degree certificate, including a transcript of records and a diploma supplement, 40 euros and digital certificate 15 euros
- A certificate of specialisation studies and other course, 15 euros
- Study Certificate 15 euros
- A transcript of records for a graduate or a student who has resigned and other documents, 15 euros and digital transcripts 15 euros
- Course descriptions (Syllabus) 1-10 pages 15 euros
- Course descriptions (Syllabus) over 10 pages 30 euros
- Other documents: e.g. clinical practice evaluation 15 euros
- Hourly billing:
- Statement of grades, starting 30 minutes 10 euros
- Documention research (Idemanding extensive research), starting hours 50 euros
- Theseus 50 euros.
Bank Name: Osuuspankki
SWIFT/BIC code: OKOYIHH
Payment must be made before the copies can be delivered. A copy of the payment receipt should be sent by e-mail to arkisto [at] metropolia.fi.
Information service request form
Please note the following
- The copies of the documents will be delivered within 2 weeks.
- [If you wish to pick up a document from our office, please request this in advance by sending an e-mail to arkisto [at] metropolia.fi or by submitting the information service request form (see above). When picking up documents, you must present a personal identity document or a letter of proxy authorising you to pick them up on the behalf of someone else.]
- When requesting copies of documents issued before 1 August 2000, you should check with the archivist where the originals are located. See above for the material stored at Metropolia and the link below: Copies of documents obtained elsewhere.
- The requested documents will not be translated into other languages.
- Document copies can be certified as original by taking them and the original documents to the notary public at the Local Register Office.
- Assessments of practical/clinical training should be requested from: Secretary of Health Care and Social Services, tel. +358 40 354 3518, or the archivist, tel. +358 40 334 5130.
- A transcript of records can be obtained free of charge if you are a student at Metropolia.
- If you no longer need the document you requested, please immediately email arkisto [at] metropolia.fi
- If you already paid the document, we will refund your payment when you provide your bank account number (SWIFT) electronically to the above email. However. we will not refund your payment for the document if we have already sent the document to you. We will deduct any bank charges from the refund amount.
Non -retrievable diplomas
- Original diplomas that the student does not collect upon graduation, will be kept in the archive for 6 months, after which they will be deleted.
Archive Opening hours
You can send email:
arkisto [at] metropolia.fi every day
tel +358 40 334 5130 on Monday - Friday