Metropolia's social and health students will hold family coaching sessions in the spring of 2023 as both in-person at the Myllypuro campus and remotely via Zoom. The sessions will be held primarly in Finnish or Simplified Finnish. English can also be used if necessary.
- Anyone can participate in the events according to their interests and schedule.
- Remote coaching can accommodate 300 participants.
- You can log in to Zoom with your own name or nickname.
- You can log into Zoom 15 minutes before the start of the training.
Advance registration is not required.
Session Times and Topics:
8.3.2023 - 17-19 - Remote coaching on Zoom
- Cornerstones of the oral health of a family with children.
- Basics of successful breastfeeding.
- Newborn baby care skills.
- Interaction with the baby.
22.3.2023 - 17-18:30 - Remote coaching on Zoom
- Fingers or spoon? Instructions for starting a child's solid foods
- What to do with a small child?
- Sleep in a family with children
11.5.2023 - 17.15-19:30 - Remote coaching on Zoom
- Stages of childbirth - contraction and the overall picture of childbirth
- Assisted birth (C-section and suction cup) and induction of labor
15.5.2023 - 17-19.30 - In-person coaching at Myllypuro Campus
17:00 - Gathering at C-building reception desk
- Medicinal methods of pain relief
- Practicing drug-free pain relief methods and different effort positions
- Gentle exercise in late pregnancy and after childbirth