Metropolia's social and health students will hold family coaching sessions in the fall of 2023 as both in-person at the Myllypuro campus and remotely via Zoom. The sessions will be held primarly in Finnish or Simplified Finnish. English can also be used if necessary.
- Anyone can participate in the events according to their interests and schedule.
- Remote coaching can accommodate 300 participants.
- You can log in to Zoom with your own name or nickname.
- You can log into Zoom 15 minutes before the start of the training.
Advance registration is not required.
Session Times and Topics:
7.11.2023 - 13:30 - 15:00 - Remote coaching on Zoom
- Meals and nutrition for a new family. Sleep and rest in a family with children.
9.11.2023 - 17:00 - 18:45 - Remote coaching on Zoom
- Baby care and infant vaccinations. Oral hygiene students: The oral health of the expectant and the baby.