The national joint application has ended – thank you to all applicants!
The national joint application ended on Wednesday 17 January at 15:00.
Metropolia received 11,757 applications, of which 2,753 were primary addressed to Metropolia.
New Bachelor Degree Programme offering
Metropolia offered five new Bachelor's degree programmes of which four in the field of Technology, and one in the field of Culture.
- Construction Information Technology: 763 applications of which primary applicants 97
- Automotive Electrics: 481 applications of which primary applicants 88
- Smart Automation: 343 applications of which primary applicants 47
- Laboratory Sciences: 412 applications of which primary applicants 105
- XR Design: 180 applications of which primary applicants 45
Admission process continues to entrance exams
The International UAS Exam is a joint digital entrance exam of the Finnish Universities of Applied Sciences (UAS), used for selecting students to study programmes leading to a Bachelor’s degree and conducted in English. The entrance exam is completed by the applicant’s own computer remotely online. In the International UAS exam, the applicants’ readiness for UAS studies is assessed. The exam does not include any advance reading materials or pre-assignments.
For more information, please visit uasinfo.fi.
More information on the entrance exams on Master’s degrees programmes can be found at Studyinfo.fi.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our admission services at admissions [at] metropolia.fi (admissions[at]metropolia[dot]fi)
More detailed information on the International UAS Exam can be found at www.uasinfo.fi.