MBS Master´s Summer School 2020
These courses are offered as elective studies for Master’s students of various disciplines. Courses contain both pre-task(s), cases and independent & team work along the course, as well as course assignment(s) afterwards.
Current plans for courses
2 courses: Artificial Intelligence for Finance & Service Design
Metropolia UAS Master´s Degree Student can enroll to these courses in OMA by 08.03.2020 23.59. Please note that the course enrollments are approved or rejected (if more than 35 enrollments) after the enrollment period. Approvals are based on the order of registration, PSP and phase of studies. Priority is given to Master´s Degree Students of MBS.)
2 courses: How to read systems? & Corporate Social Responsibility
LX00DR59-3002 Artificial Intelligence for Finance, 5 ECTS
- Contact sessions: from 1pm to 4pm on Fridays 15.5, 29.5. & 12.6.2020
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Antti Hovi, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
LX00DH44-3003 Service Design, 5 ECTS
- Contact sessions: from 5pm to 8pm on Thu 7.5., Thu 14.5., Thu 4.6., Thu 11.6. and Wed 17.6.2020
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Pia Hellman, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
How to read systems?, 5 ECTS
- Contact sessions: 10.-14.8.2020 Mon-Thu 10.-13.8. 9am to 3pm & Fri 14.8. 9am to 12
- Instructor: Professor Georg Müller-Christ, University of Bremen
Corporate Social Responsibility, 5 ECTS
- Contact sessions: Friday 14.8.2020 12-3 pm, Mon-Tue 17-18.8 12-3pm & Mon-Tue 24-25.8. 12-3pm
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Zinaida Grabovskaia, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
Who is the Master’s Summer School for?
The Master's Summer School offering is designed for:
- Master's students currently enrolled at Metropolia UAS;
- Master’s students from international partner institutions of Metropolia UAS.
- Master's students of other institutions of Higher Education, especially the 3AMK partners, Haaga-Helia and Laurea UAS; or
- for individuals with the same interest and preferably similar background, as Open UAS Studies. A fee of 15 euros per credit applies. Entrance requirements: appropriate higher education degree and relevant work experience of at least one year gained after the required degree.
Take this opportunity and deepen your managerial and leadership competences through the Metropolia Master’s Summer School offering!
Any further questions can be directed to MBS Master´s Study Coordinators via LiKeYAMK [at] metropolia.fi