MBS Master´s Summer School 2021
MBS Master's Summer School offers elective studies for Master’s students of various disciplines. Summer studies contain both pre-task(s), cases and independent & team work along the course, as well as course assignment(s) afterwards. This summer one course offered in August is available also as Open UAS studies:
L000CF93-3011 Corporate Social Responsibility, 5 ECTS
- Online teaching sessions: 16.-18.8 & 23.-24.8.2021 from 12 to 3pm
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Zinaida Grabovskaia, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- pls find the course description in Metropolia's curricula.
Who is the Master’s Summer School for?
The Master's Summer School offering is designed for:
- Master's students currently enrolled at Metropolia UAS - enrollment is open in OMA until 31.5.2021; or
- possibly for individuals with the same interest and preferably similar background, as Open UAS Studies. A fee of 15 euros per credit applies. Entrance requirements: appropriate higher education degree and relevant work experience of at least one year gained after the required degree. If you are interested in attending this course, pls contact mbsmasters [at] metropolia.fi at the latest on 31st May 2021.
Take this opportunity and deepen your managerial and leadership competences through the Metropolia Master’s Summer School offering!
Any further questions can be directed to MBS Master´s Study Coordinators via mbsmasters [at] metropolia.fi.