MBS Master's Summer School 2023
MBS Master's Summer School offers elective studies for Master’s students of various disciplines. Summer studies contain both pre-task(s), cases and independent & team work along the course, as well as course assignment(s) afterwards.
LY00EB32-3003 Service Design, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: from 5 pm to 8 pm on Thursdays 27.4, 11.5, 25.5, 1.6. and 8.6.
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Pia Hellman, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
L000CF93-3013 Corporate Social Responsibility, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: 14.-16.8. from 4 pm to 7 pm & 21.-22.8.2023 from 3 pm to 6 pm
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Zinaida Grabovskaia, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
LY00EC67-3004 Innovation Management, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: on Friday 26.5. from 9 am to 12 pm and on Fridays 9.6. and 16.6. from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Antti Hovi, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
LY00EC29-3003 Laadunhallinnan kvantitatiiviset menetelmät, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- The course is a non-stop online course
- You can complete the course independently and at your own pace in Moodle
- Enrolment directly to the Senior lecturer Tiina Mikkola by email tiina.mikkola [at] metropolia.fi
- Teaching language is Finnish
Please find all the course descriptions in Metropolia's Study Guide.
Systemic Leadership and Coaching Competencies For Future Leaders, 5 ECTS
- Online teaching sessions: 11.-14.9. from 9 am to 12 pm
- Course information and enrolment period TBA
3AMK Summer School for Master’s Students – Leadership Skills for a Changing World, 5 ECTS
- Enrolment period: 12.12.2022.-31.3.2023
- Intensive week: 22.-26.5. at 14-17, online
The topic of 3AMK Summer School is “Leadership Skills for a Changing World”. In 2023, we will focus on the following sub-topics: Inclusive leadership through Collaborative Storytelling, Transformational leadership, and Driving sustainability through customer-oriented leadership.
- Read more and enrol here: 3AMK summer school 2023
Who is the Master’s Summer School for?
The Master's Summer School offering is designed for:
- Metropolia UAS Master's students - enrollment is open in OMA until 13.4.2023 (Service Design, Innovation Management) and until 20.6.2023 (Corporate Social Responsibility); or
- Open UAS students - A fee of 15 euros per credit applies. Entrance requirements: appropriate higher education degree and relevant work experience of at least one year gained after the required degree. Enroll to the studies in our enrollment system.
Take this opportunity and deepen your managerial and leadership competences through the Metropolia Master’s Summer School offering!
Any further questions can be directed to MBS Master's Study Coordinator Nea Kivekäs via mbsmasters [at] metropolia.fi.