MBS Master's Summer School 2022
MBS Master's Summer School offers elective studies for Master’s students of various disciplines. Summer studies contain both pre-task(s), cases and independent & team work along the course, as well as course assignment(s) afterwards.
LX00DR59-3004 Artificial Intelligence in Finance, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: from 1 pm to 4 pm on Fridays 27.5., 10.6. and 17.6.2022
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Antti Hovi, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
LY00EB32-3002 Service Design, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: from 5 pm to 8 pm on Thursdays 28.4., 12.5., 19.5., 2.6. and 9.6.2022
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Pia Hellman, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
L000CF93-3012 Corporate Social Responsibility, 5 ECTS (also available as Open UAS studies)
- Online teaching sessions: 15.-17.8. from 4 pm to 7 pm & 22.-23.8.2022 from 1 pm to 4 pm
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Zinaida Grabovskaia, Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
LYE00EC29-3002 Laadunhallinnan kvantitatiiviset menetelmät, 5 ECTS
- The course is a non-stop online course.
- You can complete the course independently and at your own pace in Moodle.
- Enrolment directly to the Senior lecturer Tiina Mikkola by email tiina.mikkola [at] metropolia.fi.
- You can watch this short video and learn more about this non-stop online course. Welcome to join!
- Teaching language is Finnish.
LX00EU85-3002 Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace, 5 ECTS
- 1.9.- 31.12.2022
- Instructor: Senior Lecturer Adriana Mustelin
- The course will take place in Moodle, and it is divided into modules for a multifaceted and thorough learning experience.
Please find all the course descriptions in Metropolia's curricula.
3AMK Summer School for Master’s Students – Leadership skills for a changing world, 5 ECTS
- Enrolment period: 26.1.-30.3.2022
- Intensive week: 15.-19.8.2022
3AMK Summer School is an intensive course for Master´s degree students. The topic of 3AMK Summer School is “Leadership Skills for a Changing World”. In 2022, we will focus on the following sub-topics: Inclusive leadership & collaborative practices, Leading cultural change, and Leading a self-managing organisation. The course is executed in English.
- Enrol here: 3AMK summer school 2022 (lyyti.fi)
- Read more: 3AMK Master – Leadership skills for a changing world (5 ECTS) – 3AMK
Who is the Master’s Summer School for?
The Master's Summer School offering is designed for:
- Metropolia UAS Master's students - enrollment is open in OMA until 14.4.2022 (AI in Finance, Service Design) and until 31.5.2022 (Corporate Social Responsibility); or
- Open UAS students - A fee of 15 euros per credit applies. Entrance requirements: appropriate higher education degree and relevant work experience of at least one year gained after the required degree. Enroll to the studies in our enrollment system.
Take this opportunity and deepen your managerial and leadership competences through the Metropolia Master’s Summer School offering!
Any further questions can be directed to MBS Master's Study Coordinator Nea Kivekäs via mbsmasters [at] metropolia.fi.