Leppävaara Campus was closed on March 4, 2019 due to safety reasons. The property owner, City of Espoo, informed Metropolia about the poor condition of the campus structures on Feb 14, 2019 and urged Metropolia to move campus activities away as soon as possible to maximize students and staff members security.
During spring 2019, the tuition of ICT, Industrial Management, Building Services and Land Surveying is given in Metropolia's Myyrmäki Campus in Vantaa and Myllypuro Campus in Helsinki utilizing multiform studies.
At Metropolia’s ICT campus in Espoo, the focus is on quality and innovation. The campus has strong connections to companies and to the world. Through projects we help to develop tomorrow’s solutions in smart technology and cutting-edge process management.
There are 3000 students and 140 staff members operating on Espoo Campus.
The following degree programmes operate on the campus:
Visiting Karamalmi Campus
- Karamalmi Campus is located in Espoo 22 minutes drive from Helsinki-Vantaa airport.
- From Helsinki City Center the campus is best accessed by train (A, U) to Leppävaara and further by bus to the campus (for example buses 532, 238, 235, 236). To find up-to-date train and bus connections and timetables please use the journey planner
- The campus is located 4 kilometres west from Leppävaara, Espoo (bus connection recommended)
- From the train station Kera, Espoo, it takes 15 minutes (1 km) to walk to the campus
- Navigation: Karaportti 2, Espoo