Ms Elina Virtanen
fi (contacts primarily via email)
+358 40 37 0541
NonStop virtual courses in Information Technology
Ms Virve Prami, Programme Coordinator
+358 40 195 9770
Help in different situations
Choose the right contact according to the instructions below, and you will receive the answer quicker.
- Individual course contents: The teacher of the course
- Study Path or Module contents: The contact person mentioned in the information you've received before the studies. Depending on the Degree Programme the contact person may be e.g. Programme Coordinator, tutoring teacher, Student Advisor of Head of Degree Programme
- Meal discount cards for Open path students, applications of financial aid, registration certificates, transcripts of records by request to present students for free (charged for students not present after 31st July 2017 and onwards, request to Metropolia's archive, arkisto
- Open Pah Application for a degree student status: hakijapalvelut @ metropolia . Fi
- IT problems and user ID's: helpdesk
- General administrative matters or when you don't know who to contact: avoinamk
State the field of study and the course (or path or module) already in the subject field. Mention your name, phone number and your student number, if you've already got it.
Always before contacting check the Open UAS homepage and the messages you've already received, if the information can be found there. When you've activated your student ID, check also the OMA workspace for the course in the intranet.