Are you looking to better recognise your competence and to gain new insights in your career opportunities in Finland? Or do you want to learn something new?
Metropolia SIMHE services (Supporting Immigrants in Higher Education in Finland) help highly educated immigrants and those aiming at higher education to succeed with their career planning in Finland.
Recognise and develop your competence and discover your career opportunities
- Career guidance and counselling
- Guidance generalia open lectures
- Recognition of competence
- Study opportunities
- Information on SIMHE
SIMHE services are provided in altogether nine institutions around Finland. If you live outside the Helsinki region, you can check your local SIMHE service provider on the website of the Finnish National Agency for Education.
In response to the humanitarian crisis unfolding in Ukraine, universities and The Ministry of Education and Culture of Finland offer services and study opportunities for Ukrainians. Read more about our services for Ukrainian refugees.
Career guidance and counselling
Recognition of competence and study opportunities
More information and about SIMHE
Personal data processing and customer register in SIMHE services
We collect personal data of customers for the purpose of SIMHE customer service and statistics. For more information, see the privacy notices:
- unemployed jobseekers in the employment services of Helsinki, Espoo or Vantaa-Kerava: Personal data register of the Metropolia competence center functions for highly educated immigrants in the Helsinki region
- other customers: Personal data register of SIMHE-Metropolia services.