Welcome to study in Master's Degree Programme in Creativity and Arts in Social and Health Fields (CRASH)!
Please first read the general information page for new students.
Orientation days 2022
Your studies are scheduled to start as follows (changes may occur):
- Thu 25 August: 9-12 practical orientation to studies (online)
- Thu 25 August, afternoon: individual study plan discussions (approx. 1 hour/student, online)
- Fri 26 August: individual study plan discussions (approx. 1 hour/student, online)
- Fri 2 September at 9-16: opening festivities and starting the studies of CRASH (Arabia Campus)
Schedule for autumn
Studies will be organized mostly on Thursdays and Fridays between 9 - 17. There is approximately 4 contact teaching days a month, of which 1-3 will be organized online. When we meet face to face, it will take place mostly on Arabia Campus and Myllypuro Campus in Helsinki.
See schedule here (Google Drive)
- 22.9. (only for students in the Social and Health -track)
- 13.10. (only for students in the Social and Health -track)
- 27.10. (only for students in the Social and Health -track)
- 10.11. (only for students in the Social and Health -track)
- 21.11. - 25.11. Intensive International Week
Some exceptions are included:
- Wed 5 October: Metropolia’s event related to enhancing wellbeing through creativity (whole day)
- Mon 21 - Friday 25 November: Intensive International Week (5 days, contact teaching)
- Other exceptions will be informed later
Information about how to orientate yourself to the studies
has been shared with students by e-mail (welcome letter).
Activating Metropolia's user account
In order to be able to use Metropolia’s IT services and email, you have to activate your user account. Read the instructions in IT Services wiki. Activation can be done from 1 August 2022 at the earliest.
We are looking forward to starting CRASH with you!
More information on the degree programme (professionals in the fields of culture and arts)
mai.salmenkangas [at] metropolia.fi
Head of Degree Programme
laura.huhtinen-hilden [at] metropolia.fi