Metropolia offers six Bachelor's Degree Programmes conducted in English. Motivational and international learning environment and flexible study paths inspire students as well as staff to learn and innovate new things.
Master's degree studies are aimed at especially for those who have Bachelor’s degree. Studies can be carried out along with regular work in 1-2 years. Master’s Thesis is an integrated part of organization development.
Metropolia also welcomes exchange students from our partner universities all over the world. Every year about 400 exchange students enjoy their semester or academic year at Metropolia.
More than a university - expertise and insight for the future!
Want to influence how the world looks in the future? Study at Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, the largest UAS in Finland.
You get more than a degree - you get the skills you need for meaningful work and lifelong learning.
The unique combinations of our fields of studies and the culture of experimentation create the prerequisites for creating something new. We use the latest technology, such as augmented reality, to support learning.
Our modern, comfortable and inspiring four campuses located at the capital area of Finland are within easy reach by public transport.
The joint application for Bachelor and Master’s degrees conducted in English is on 8.-22.1.2020. You can choose from 12 degree programmes in the fields of Business, Health Care and Social Services, and Technology.
Top reasons to study at Metropolia
- Feel safe at our modern four campuses in the capital area of Finland.
- Borderless classrooms add another dimension to your studies - some of the best learning occurs through our innovation projects, placements and our blended education.
- Diversify your studies - e.g. study your preferred field of engineering, learn how to start up your own sustainable business.
- Get the financial support you need - our scholarship supports the ones motivated in learning Finnish language.
- Great opportunities to work beside your studies in the metropolitan area.
- Be part of our top-notch RDI projects - learning platforms like Urbanfarmlab, XR Center
- A welcoming international community - students gain global insight by collaborating on new ideas and innovations.