Master’s Degree Programme in Development and Leadership of Mental Health Care (Tuition in Finnish) provides you with the expertise to work in the management and advanced positions in social- and health care organisations. The program will strengthen your abilities to innovate, manage and develop your area of expertise.
- Degree: Master of Health Care
- Duration: 2 years
- Extent: 90 ECTS
- Location: Myllypuro campus, Helsinki
Who is this program for?
Master’s Degree Programme in Development and Leadership of Mental Health Care is meant for you, if:
- You have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent that is applicable to this area
- You are a professional and you have at least two years of work experience accumulated after the Bachelors Degree
- You have a desire to strengthen and expand your expertise and to develop your leadership and development qualities in the context of acute care
Master’s Degree Programme in Development and Leadership of Mental Health Care is designed to provide the student with tools to develop, innovate and manage the mental health care in a wide variety of environments. This extends to expertise positions in national and international settings.
Structure of the studies
- Expertise studies in Mental Health Care (20 ECTS)
- Development and Leadership Studies (20 ECTS)
- Research and development studies (40 ECTS) including master´s thesis
- Elective studies (10 ECTS)
Head of Degree Programme
jukka.lehtimaki [at] metropolia.fi