The profile of the Master's Degree Programme in Supply Chain Management is of the business education Master's profile: professional expertise in one’s own field and proven skills of planning and implementation in the work environment with the Master’s thesis.
The students selected to study for a Master's degree should have a good ability to complete the education in 1,5 years. The entrance requirements consist of an applicable Bachelor's degree from a university of applied sciences, three years of valid professional work experience in the field of study and a passed entrance examination or evaluation depending on the selected programme. The entrance evaluation of the Supply Chain Management programme is made on the basis of a preliminary job-related development plan prepared by the candidate.
The Master’s Degree Programme in Supply Chain Management consists of
- Research and Development skills, 5 ECTS
- Advanced professional studies in procurement, 20 ECTS
- Elective studies, 5 ECTS
- Master’s Thesis, 30 ECTS
Methodological studies provide students with the basis for carrying out applied research projects, and advanced professional studies provide the necessary knowledge and skills to follow the professional development of the field, both from research and practical viewpoints.
Knowledge, skills and competences
- A purchasing manager leads the procurement activities of an organisation or enterprise;
- A purchasing manager actively manages an organisation’s or enterprise’s supplier interface;
- Tasks include procurement of materials, components, machinery and equipment, supplies and services, rights, acquisition of competencies.
For more information
Head of Master's Degree Programme in Supply Chain Management
Tel. +358 400 412 931
Coordinator of Master's Degree Programmes in Business
Tel. +358 40 652 6896
E-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org