The transfer application is aimed at all students enrolled in studies leading to a Finnish higher education degree and who wish to transfer their study rights from one Finnish higher education institution to Metropolia or within Metropolia from one degree programme to another, so that the degree title changes. Students transferring within Metropolia in such a way that the degree title remains the same, are not considered as "transfer students" and have their own separate application procedure available on Metropolia intranet (OMA). Please note that it is not possible to transfer from abroad.
The next application period for studies starting in autumn 2021 will begin on 1 May 2021 at 8 am (local time in Finland).
Preliminary information on the degree programmes available via the Transfer Application, changes possible until the beginning of the application period. Number of study places will be published at Studyinfo.fi by the beginning of the application period.
The degree programmes listed below are conducted in English. Information on degree programmes conducted in Finnish can be found on the Finnish language page.
Bachelor's Degree Programmes
- Bachelor of Business Administration, International Business and Logistics, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Engineering, Information Technology, full-time studies
- Bachelor of Health Care, Nursing, päivätoteutus
- Bachelor of Social Services, Social Services, full-time studies
Master's Degree Programmes
- Master of Business Administration, Business Informatics
- Master of Engineering, Business Informatics
- Master of Engineering, Information Technology
The next application period starts on May 1, 2021 at 8:00. Application instructions will be published by the beginning of the application period.